m (Changed protection level for "Update 2.0" ([edit=autoconfirmed] (indefinite) [move=autoconfirmed] (indefinite)))
Latest revision as of 00:28, 8 March 2019
|NOTICE: Administration is not affiliated with Kingly Games in any way, we do NOT develop the game, were only a wiki that provides information of the game.|
February 16, 2015
Update 2.0 (formerly named Update 1.8) is the largest Eden World Builder update to date. It added several features that are listed below. The update was released on February 16, 2015.
- Steel - The Steel Block has the special ability to be invulnerable to TNT blasts.
- Light Blocks - Light Blocks have the special ability to glow.
- Portals - Portals allow the player to transport themselves much faster by simply color organizing the portals to their specifications.
- Paint Bombs - Paint Bombs are painted TNT that have the special ability to explode colors on surrounding blocks.
- Door - Doors are two blocks tall and automatically open as the player approaches, stopping Creatures from entering the player's structures
- Fireworks - Fireworks, when lit, fly up and explode.
- Treasure Crystals - Collectable items to place for other players to find.
- A redesigned user interface.
- Health, which can be toggled in the settings.
- Two new creatures: Charger and Stalker. Charger is aggressive.
- The ability to paint the sky any color found in the Paint Selector.
- Improved terrain generator.
- Less loading and better distance rendering (engine optimization).
- Support for the 4-inch screen on the iPhone 5, iPod Touch (5th Generation), and iOS 8.
- Redone fire animation for the third time.
- Flowers are no longer a block, but realistic 3D flowers.
- Respawning at home location if you die.
- Night Mode
- Ari had stated that there were some problems with the half blocks, so the update does not includes half (small) blocks. It also doesn't include dungeons or adventure worlds.
- The update was going to be released in June, but it was then pushed back to July, and again to August, and then to Holiday 2012. They missed this deadline, and on New Years, Ari posted on Facebook that the update would come soon. This is due to Ari being the sole developer (besides Steve being the art designer) and having a lot to do for the new update.
- This is currently the longest time gap between any updates, having spanned over 3 years and 1 month.
- Concerning the height limit to build, Ari had this to say: "Noah it's definitely not a hint lol, I'm trying to make mountains but I can't make them really big and cool because of height limit. I wanted them to be like real mountains where the terrain/climate changes as you go higher up but there's no room." It was a response to a comment, though this statement is merely speculation as to whether or not the height limit will be increased.
- There was a long hiatus between 2013 New Years day and May, Ari explained it was due to some technical issues and has been at a standstill, Ari's facebook page went into hiatus again in July.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.