The Trampoline is a non-flammable block with a bounce effect and is not naturally occurring. (e.g.) If you fall onto it from two blocks high, the trampoline will reverse you two blocks high in that direction. This makes it useful for creating bounce houses or giant trampolines. The Trampoline was added during the 1.5 update.
- Trampolines can be used to make bounce houses, and mazes.
- The more the Avatar jumps on it, the higher they jump, increasing by about half a block if they press the Jump button while jumping because of the double jump semi-glitch. These are also sometimes used in roller coasters to create wicked jumps.
- Trampolines are commonly used as stereo speakers, televisions, and wheels.
- This block, along with Ice Ramp, using a glitch, can make the player super jump higher than the sky.
- If you place trampoline at the highest level stone occurs on a flat world, you will not bounce on the trampoline
- If you place it 15 feet above the bedrock layer in a normal world, it will not bounce.
- If you are falling towards trampolines, press the "Warp Home" button as you are rebounding off the trampolines to keep moving upwards when transported home, as if the trampoline is still affecting you.
- There is a glitch which makes the player able to jump midair if he hasn't yet meaning he can exceed high limit.Blocks of Eden - World Builder
Naturally Occuring Blocks Unnaturally Occurring Blocks Flammable Blocks Special Blocks