Three Titans is one of the largest worlds in Eden - World Builder. It is a flat world that began being worked on in late October 2011. The spawn is at the top of the rainbow pyramid. The name of the world was given, because of three giant 3D sculptures, which can be seen around the map. Another big part of the world are racetracks, big ice tracks where players can slide on.
This is the new main part of the map. It is a valley with a big 3D mienshao in the middle. Around it are big cliffs, a temple, a waterfall and a mine. Plannings are more or less done.
The part of the world called "Ar" or Anti-Gravity Racing is a big area with a large racing track. You start at a futuristic place with some buildings such as a hotel or stands. There are lots of anti-gravity ships at the startline and you can slide on a track like a racing-simulator.
Vuenc, one of many good builders, manipulated the map with a tool to create a glass bottom and changed the bedrock into dark-grey glass. The reason are shortcuts. Shortcuts are used like in picture four; you jump into the void and respawn at the highest point to slide on an overworld track instead of a tunnel.
Outpost 7 (1st Racing Track)
Time per Lap: ~1:15 min. (without using shortcut)
Glacier Breeze (2nd Racing Track)
Time per Lap: ~5:21 min. (without using shortcut)
Sol (3rd Racing Track)
Time per Lap: (Unfinished Track)
Chessboard (4th Racing Track)
Time per Lap: (Unfinished Track)
The top of this amazing 127x127 rainbow pyramid is the spawn. The interiors aren't finished yet, but you can see flying islands, a burger house, a videogame museum (ビデオ･ゲーム ミュージアム), a small Pokémon stadium, and a sky avenue with some nice flying buildings from many different themes.
List of Guests
- Bnm (Guest Builder)
- Vuenc (Manipulator)
- David Nolte (Map-Maker)
- AJ (Map-Maker; Guest-Builder)
- Noah (Guest Builder)
- AJ built a big futuristic building. Phil called this building "Psycho-Tower" (one of AJ's nicknames is Psychotrick).
- Bnm built a pretty cool mountain, but he did not have time to finish it because of other projects.
- Noah started a city with Phil called "Up-Side-Down-City". The idea was by Phil and Noah wanted to build it with him. The project was canceled though, because Phil had too many other things to do in his map.
- Vuenc changed the whole bedrock into a dark-grey coloured glass with his manipulator-tool.
- AJ made two maps of Wanted.
- David Nolte made two maps of Wanted.
- Jeremy made several maps and edits for the map. He also put two old parts that were removed before back into the world.
The world was created possibly 25th October 2011. Note: Some Versions are not shown, because those updates were too small and count as beta versions.
- guardevoirs Funland v1 (11/10/11)
- Super Funland V1 (11/20/11)
- Super Funland V4 (11/25/11)
- Super Funland V7 (01/01/12)
- Super Funland V10 (01/07/12)
- Super Funland V12 (01/10/12)
- Super Funland V13 (01/21/12)
- Super Funland V14 (01/26/12)
- Super Funland V16 (01/31/12)
- Super Funland V18 (02/06/12)
- Super Funland V20 (02/10/12)
- Super Funland V22 (03/04/12)
- Super Funland V23 (03/18/12)
- Super Funland V24 (04/27/12)
- Super Funland V25 (09/23/12)
- Super Funland V26 (10/03/12)
- Super Funland V28 (10/08/12)
- Super Funland V30 Special Edition (10/25/12)
- Super Funland V32 (11/01/12)
- Super Funland V34 (11/18/12)
- Super Funland V36 (11/25/12)
- Super Funland V37 (03/09/13)
- Super Funland V38 (05/30/13)
- Super Funland V39 (09/29/13)
- Super Funland V40 (10/07/13)
- Aw3 mountains 2 (10/11/13)
- Aw4 tokyo (10/15/13)
- Aw6 pyramid (10/19/13)
- Aw8 villa (10/24/13)
- Bv1 medival (10/30/13)
- Ar1 aerys (11/16/13)
- Ar4 casino (11/20/13)
- Ar5 beta (11/23/13)
- Ar6 wipEout (12/29/13)
- Ar7 Downtown (01/12/14)
- Ar8 Outpost 7 (01/18/14)
- Ar9 Shadoville (03/22/14)
- Aw9 Cave (03/29/14)
- Aw10 Forest (04/02/14)
- Wanted V63 (04/10/14)
- Wanted V64 "Mount Hawk" (04/19/14)
- Ar10 Wanted (04/22/14)
- Ar11 Oppoi (06/06/14)
- Ar12 Pir Hana Twin Towers (06/09/14)
- Ile de Geant V70 Mienshao (06/25/14)
- Ile du GeantV71 Voluptuous (07/07/14)
- Ile de GeantV72 Woodland 1 (08/01/14)
- Ile de GeantV73 Mine (08/29/14)
- Arrakis V74 (09/25/2014)
- Arrakis V75 (11/01/2014)
- Island of the Giant V76 (02/16/15)
- Island of the Giant V78 North Face (02/23/15)
- Island of the Giant V79 New Island (03/16/15)
- Island of the Giant V80 Sunset Beach (03/30/15)
- Island of the Giant Westcoast Cliffs (04/28/15)
- Island of the Giant V82 Forest (08/13/15)
- Island of the Giant V83 Frozen Cave (12/20/15)
- Island of the Giant V85 Racetrack (12/24/15)
- Island of the Giant Glacier Breeze (02/26/16)
- Island of the Giant V87 (02/20/17)
- EoT V88 (04/17/17)
- Two Titans V90 Island of Giants (02/23/18)
- Two Titans V91 'Teto' (12/16/19)
- Three Titans V64 'Disboard' (01/11/20)
- Three Titans V65 (Unknown)
- Ar10 Wanted Bottomless (May 2014)
There is a bunch of stuff planned for the future.
- Better System to get from A to B
- More Racetracks
- More Titans
The Critics are almost all positive:
" [...] Your world is very good and that's something everyone should put in the head because not every world can be amongst the top 30 [...] (8.5/10P) "
" Incredible!! After spending a week looking for cubes, I really fell in love in your world! [...] " (4.5/5P)
"A huge world with many innovations" (8.6/10P)
"This world is assuming the utmost discipline! [...] Cool stuff! [...]"
- The map started with the name GUARDEVOIR's FUNLAND.
- One of the most unique parts of this world are the three titans and the racetracks. Besides that the world is also famous for name changes, which happened at least eleven times. Old notable names were Super Funland, Ar and Island of the Giant.
- In Version 79 (New Island), over 220 buildings were removed, because of a resize of the Island. It makes the map smaller and many unfinished and copied building constructions are removed.
- More Pics coming soon!!! -