Lava is an animated block on Eden. It is very similar to water in the sense of animation, as it appears to flow. It reacts the same as water when you delete a block: when you delete a block of lava, anything directly under it or anything downstream from it will disappear with it. The only difference from water that it has is that it isn't translucent or intangable, so you cannot swim in it. If you do touch it, however, it will act as a lesser Trampoline block and the user will bounce. The screen will also temporarily go red as if the user was getting hurt.
- When you touch lava, you bounce a little in the opposite direction and the screen turns red for a brief second. If you have health feature turned on, this block can kill you.
- If one block is painted green it resembles radar scanning the ground, possibly from a plane. Note that if the lava is directly touching the ground, it just looks like green lava. If it is in a secluded area, it could give off the illusion of being the screen on a radar system.
- Lava is one of two blocks that flow, the other being Water.
- Although in reality, when Lava usually touches something, it burns, but it does not have that effect on flammable blocks in Eden.
- Placing Water next to it won't cause the blocks to merge and solidify.
- It is commonly used to make volcanoes.
- Water and lava act the same way when a single block is placed through how much and far they flow out.
- In a release of a snapshot of a strange landscape, one can find a lava lake. This is an indication that lava might become a natural block in this strange world.
- Lava is often used in Obstacle Courses being used to jump over a long distance.
- Coloring lava blue can trick people into thinking that it is water
- Like water, if you delete the center/main part of the lava, the whole lava disappears
- If creatures are placed on lava they will jump on it 5 times before exploding.