The Ladder block is a block in Eden World Builder that was first introduced in Version 1.6. The Ladder block is a climbable block that allows players to reach high places. Ladders are flammable and do not occur naturally.
- It is similar to the Vines block due to both blocks being climbable.
- You can travel horizontally on Ladders, however you will move at a much slower pace than you would if you climb vertically.
- If you hold down the jump button while climbing Ladders, your speed will increase.
- You can climb onto another Ladder or Vine block if it is not connected by holding the jump button.
- It is possible to change which side of the Ladder block you are climbing while you are climbing it.
- Creatures were originally meant to be able to climb ladders, but due to a bug during development, the feature was cut from the game.
- Ladder blocks are made out of the same base material as Wood Planks.
- Some decorative uses for Ladder blocks include shelves, dressers, and book shelves.
- The physics of the Ladder block were greatly changed in Version 2.0. After 2.0, it became impossible to fall off of a ladder without using the jump button. In some cases, this broke parkour or adventure style worlds.
- It is possible to hang on the bottom of ladders.Blocks of Eden - World Builder
Naturally Occuring Blocks Unnaturally Occurring Blocks Flammable Blocks Special Blocks
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.