Ladders are a block that was introduced to Eden in Version 1.6. It is very similar to the Vines block. Both blocks are climbable. You can scale the Ladder block vertically, as well as horizontally. It can be used to get to high places, without using stairs. It can be climbed on the left, right, front, and back sides. Creatures also have the ability to climb ladders. Ladders are flammable and not naturally ocurring.
- If you hold down the jump button while you are climbing the Ladder, your speed will increase. Also, you can climb onto another Ladder or Vine block if it isnt connected by holding the jump button, but it is challenging and usually frustrating.
- It is possible, but challenging to change which side of the Ladder block you are climbing while you are climbing it.
- Creatures were supposed to climb ladders but due to a bug they are unable to do so.
- If you are climbing a ladder and there is water blocks all around you but none in front of the ladder side you are climbing on you can see through all the water blocks around you.
- Ladder blocks are made out of the same material as Wood Planks.
- You can set a Ladder on Fire.
- This is a commonly used block in parkour.
- Ladders can be used as shelves, dressers, and book shelves if colored light gray.
- It is possible to hang on the bottom of ladders.Blocks of Eden - World Builder
Naturally Occuring Blocks Unnaturally Occurring Blocks Flammable Blocks Special Blocks