The Ice block is one of the most used blocks in Eden. Ice has the effect of acceleration (e.g. when you move on it, you continue to move and your velocity grows, handsfree). It is often used as a material in building slides, especially in its triangle form. These blocks are not naturally found, and cannot be burned. You would think ice would be used as decoration for a winter-themed or snowy area, but it is commonly used for roller coasters and usually nothing else.
The Ice block can be used for/ as: ice rinks, Winter themed Worlds, means of transportation, Roller coasters, and slides and for the Human Cannonball. When holding the Joystick, the Avatar speeds up, and if an Ice Ramp is present, the momentum will carry the Avatar from there. This block is extremely popular when building slides or roller coasters because it is usually handsfree, and the speed is similar to a roller coasters. Another popular use for this block is as a road, or a method of transportation. An Ice rink is common for this block, as it functions in a structure it blends well with.
- You can move faster on ice by using the joystick in the direction you want to go, or simply jumping.
- Ice has been used to create fast ways of transportation, slides, roller coasters, and occasionally, decoration.
- After the Eden 2.0 Update, Ice may not be used as much due to Portals being added as an even faster way of transportation,
- The momentum on an Ice slide will be carried through a Portal when Portals are released.
- Many use the Ice block for moving faster. Or a Creature Transport for the Traps.
- Ice in it's initial color looks more like moon rock. When it is colored white it starts to resemble actual ice.
- If you color Ice, and blow it up using TNT, you can make fireworks.
- Some build ice skating parks with these.