The Ice block is one of the most used blocks in Eden. Ice has the effect of acceleration (e.g. when you move on it, you continue to move and your velocity grows, handsfree). It is often used as a material in building slides, especially in its triangle form, and roller coasters. These blocks are not naturally found, and cannot be burned.
The Ice block can be used for building ice rinks, Winter-themed worlds, means of transportation, roller coasters, and slides and for the "Human Cannonball". When holding the Joystick, the Avatar speeds up, and if an ice ramp is present, the momentum will carry the avatar from there. This block is extremely popular when building slides or roller coasters because it is usually handsfree, and the speed is similar to that of roller coasters. Another popular use for this block is as a road, or a method of transportation. An Ice rink is common for this block, as it functions in a structure it blends well with.
- Light Blue
- You can move faster on ice by using the joystick in the direction you want to go, or simply jumping.
- The momentum on ice will be carried through a Portal when they are released.
- Many use the Ice block for streets so you can get places faster.
- Ice in its initial color looks more like moon rock. When it is colored white it starts to resemble actual ice.
- If you color ice, and blow it up using TNT, you can make "fireworks".