There are multiple glitches within the Eden game. Many people don't see these as annoyances, however, because many are fun to play around with.
Here is a list of some glitches:
- Bounce Glitch: First, the user must dig a hole down until they hit the bedrock. Then the user would put a trampoline block down. Then, they would place an ice ramp on top of the trampoline block. After this, the user will be naturally pushing against on of the sides of the hole. After waiting a few seconds, the user would breake the ice ramp and he/she would go blasting into the air at high speed, and so high that the world goes out of view.
- Speed Glitch: This is very similar to the Bounce Glitch, but the trampoline and the destruction of the ice ramp are unnecessary. This glitch has the coolest results when on a roller coaster. The user would build a block directly across from the angle of the ice ramp so that they would be sliding against the block. After a few seconds, the destruction of the block, not the ramp, would send the user flying in the direction of the angle of the ramp at extremely high speeds.
- Falling Glitch: The user would follow the same exact proccedure for the Bounce Glitch, buth they wouldn't destroy the ramp and a trampoline block isn't necessary. Instead of destroying the ramp, the user would move into a corner until the screen looks like it is "Shaking." After a little bit of doing this, the use will appear in the sky and fall down to their previous point.
- Floating Islands: These appear randomly and rarely due to a system glitch. They usually only consist of a few blocks.
- Block Destruction Glitch: This isn't a true glitch because it is caused by user flaw and a little luck. If the user is destroying a block, usually when tapping near a corner, the block behind will be destroyed, but not the target block. This is due to a small open slit that acts as the boarder around blocks.
- The Disappearing Creature: This happens when a user goes to capture a creature, but the user taps the ground instead of the creature (The "ground" being the block that the animal is currently standing on). The creature appears to have been captured under the placed block, but when the block is removed, the creature will have vanished. This glitch doesn't always work and will push the animal aside for the majority of the time
- The Elevator Glitch: This glitch involves the illusion of floating up without water. This is best explained in the video below.
- The Jump in Mid-Air Glitch: If you do not jump off of a Block (that is, you fall of of it), you can jump in mid-air. This is easiest to do on long falls.
- The "Head Stuck on a Ladder" Glitch: If you make a constuction of ladder blocks that has a height of at least 4 blocks and at least 1 block horizontally outward of the top ladder block, like so (L= ladder block) L L
you can make yourself seem like you have your head stuck on a ladder by going inside the formation, going up to the right angle made by the formation, and face up and move yourself toward the horizontally outward block. You can get of the ladder jumping or facing down and moving. Note: This is more clearly seen if you have more than 1 horizontally outward ladder block.
There are other glitches out there, but some have been patched. Please add to this list if you know any more. Thanks!