Note: This article is currently going under major construction and info will expand in further edits. You can help by editing (Eden World Builder)
Eden World Builder is a block-based building game for the iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch , where you can build amazing worlds and share them. This game was created by an Ari Ronen, and now by Kingly Software Inc, better known as Kingly Games. It has become a very popular amongst iOS users, and since its release, has risen to the top 50 of the App Stores charts.
In the game, the player controls an avatar, that can freely roam a "Normal World", or a "Flat World", upon creating one in the menu. The player can also destroy blocks with a pickaxe ,burn certain blocks,paint blocks, and interact certain blocks,such as the Ladder orVines, to explore the game.
At the start of the game, once the player chooses a world type, will enter a "World", or generated map, made entirely out of Blocks. The user can then build buildings, artwork, creations, objects, structures, vehicles, and anything else that can be thought of.
One of the major features in Eden are the Blocks. Which allow the user to build anything they can think of.
Tools are features in Eden which assist the user in manipulating and controlling the world in wich they play.
|Tools in Eden - World Builder|
|Pickaxe • Fire • Block Selector • Painting • Joystick • Jump • User Interface|
To be added
To be added
- Eden is a very popular game for iOS Devices.
- There is a possibility of Eden being released for Android.
- Minecraft and Eden are huge rivals, and fans are often caught in fanboy wars. Some can be very nasty and result in insults, but each side has their peace keepers as well.
- Eden Update 2.0 is coming out soon.
- The name "Eden" is likely derived from the Garden of Eden, which is described as a heavenly place.