The Crystal Block is probably the most under-used block in Eden. They aren't actually "Crystals," but blocks with crystal designs on them. They aren't animated and can only be destroyed by pickaxe/TNT. The color ability makes these blocks a nice touch, though as a user can have a collection of various "precious gems." Also crystals look really good when you make a giant under ground mine and place them in random spots on the walls. These blocks are mostly used for decorations in hotels or mansions.
- These blocks don't occur naturally, therefore they cannot be mined in the Normal World or Flat World.
- The crystals serve no actual use but as a decoration for lights, caves, cadles, etc.
- Painting these will result in having "precious gems".
- Previously, this block was available in four colors, but that was replaced by the painting function in 1.5.
- Some worlds depict these blocks as beds, when combined with plain white block (as a pillow)Blocks of Eden - World Builder
Naturally Occuring Blocks Unnaturally Occurring Blocks Flammable Blocks Special Blocks