Cloud blocks are blocks that can be found only on the top of Normal Worlds Obviously, cloud blocks occur naturally at the height limit. However, you can go higher than the clouds by using the Bounce glitch. They replaced the original color blocks (even though they differ in texture). This block is sometimes called the solid color block because of its one color appearance (see picture).
- It is common for some Edeners to make a Ladder to the clouds and make a cloud walk or house on the clouds.
- Clouds, for some reason, do not occur on Flat Worlds.
- The Cloud Block is often confused with the Plain Block, but both have slightly different textures.
- Clouds are not placeable blocks, they only occur naturally in Normal Worlds.
- Clouds normally have areas where they are 2 blocks deep. this area covers most of the cloud.
- the top layer of clouds is one block lower than the building height limit.