Stumpy - The short, orange, four eyed creature. Stumpy can jump over blocks. It can also purrs when tranquil or satisfied. It usually locates you approaches you shortly after.
Moof - The blue, cycloptic, horse/cow hybrid. There were files that were introduced in 1.6 of Moof's movement code and its look, but they were not implemented yet. Resembling a bovine in both appearance and its noises, users often make rodeos or pastures for this creature.
Nergle - The purple, three-eyed creature with antlers. Nergle lacks arms, but has ears similar to those of the other creatures (except Moof). It usually turns away when approached.
Lunbar - Green orcish guy with two large horns. Lunbar is the tallest creature so far in Eden ; he appears to chuckle when you approach him! His voice sounds the most like a human's, and he constantly makes noises of "relief" as if he were yawning or stretching. They are the most gentle out of the five crew.
Batty - It's a bat. It also appears to be flying, although it can't use this ability to move faster or move up more than one block. Batty has a high-pitched voice, and can be annoying when trying to build.
- Creatures can also be captured and placed where ever the user whishes
- Moof and Stumpy are the most popular creatures amongst Edeners
- Creatures can pass through each other, but if the user walks into a creature, they will be moved
- Creatures can't swim, but just float on the surface of the water
- If you attack and they get angry, climbing up high is what you do then they will circle around the base several times. Dizzy enough?